May 8th represents our annual observance of one of the most special days of the year – Mother’s Day is a cherished time when the women who deserve such treatment year-round, finally get a day to honor their love and devotion. Whether you wish to celebrate a mom, a step-mom, a grandmother or mother-in-law – this is your chance to shower them with gratitude.
For all of recorded history, floral bouquets have been exchanged as a means of expressing heartfelt emotions; although the “secret language” of flowers is not referenced today as it once was. Here is a quick Mother’s Day guide to giving flowers with deep sentiment attached to them.
- Pink roses are the traditional flower exchanged on Mother’s Day, as the represent deep appreciation and gratitude.
- Gerbera daisies are the classic spring representation of joy and cheer and are perfect to send a smile to mom in return for all the smiles she has given you.
- Pink tulips signify the simplicity of true happiness; a sentiments moms deserve above all others.
- White chrysanthemums express loyalty, and as such make a wonderful addition to a bouquet dedicated to the woman who always has your back.
- Orchids denote grace, beauty, and elegance; while iris flowers speak to wisdom, courage, and admiration. These both represent the attributes of so many of our moms.
This Mother’s Day, stop into one of our Stadium Flowers locations to discuss your ideas with our expert florists. We would love to work with you to send your mom a spectacular bouquet – so whether you choose from our pre-designed floral selections, or create a special arrangement just for your Mom, you can be sure it represents everything that makes her amazing.