Keep Flowers Fresh on Your Wedding Day
Most weddings are held in the hot days of summer and flowers need as much help as they can get in this kind of weather. A couple tips to help you keep your flowers happy and fresh for your big day:
- Choose a hand tied style bouquet with exposed stems. This style of bouquet can be kept and delivered in a vase with water to help keep the flowers from wilting.
- Keep all flowers out of direct sun and in a cool place until you need them.
- Put boutonnieres and corsages in an empty fridge. Never put flowers in a freezer.
- In between pictures put the bouquets back in their vases with water, this will help keep them fresh for the ceremony.
- Pin corsages and boutonnieres as late as possible.